It’s the beginning of 2018 and time for everyone to spend their Christmas money or try out their new Christmas “toys”. For most gamers, this means stocking up on the latest technologies, whether you got a cool new console for Christmas and need the latest games, or you have a stash of Christmas money that you saved to buy yourself a new desktop gaming PC.
If you are one of the latter, you should know that you don’t have to break the bank to get a brand-spankin’-new desktop gaming PC that is pound-for-pound worth it’s salt. We have compiled you a convenient cheatlist when it comes to picking the best desktop gaming PCs that cost under $800. Cheap? Yes. Poor quality? Not at all.
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme GXIVR8020A4 Desktop Gaming PC (Intel i5-7400 3.0GHz, AMD RX 580 4GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200RPM HDD, WiFi, Win 10 Home), Black – VR Ready
This computer has a venomous design. The CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme is optimized for online and offline desktop gaming. The Intel CPU and High-Performance GPU provides the computer the raw energy it needs to operate at a higher level than most other gaming PCs twice it’s price. Additional on, the high-speed RAM and big HDD provides the CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme all of the space required to only concentrate on gaming.
- VR Ready with HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift.
HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift are the next evolution in gaming that provides immersive gameplay that can’t be replicated by anything else other than Virtual Reality. The Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE have the same revolution and beat the PlayStation VR comfortably in the resolution stakes. Oculus Rift’s resolution is 2160 x 1200, over two OLED displays, so that’s slightly more pixels per eye, which can really make a difference.
- Optimized for gaming at Ultra High game settings and high resolutions.
Break down boundaries and step into your game with graphics more stunning than ever before with the new DirectX 12 technology. Windows 10’s API is armed with new features that will provide quicker processing in real time to generate higher FPS and richer graphics as well as reduced power consumption to play longer on your desktop gaming PC.
- 7th Gen Intel core i5 Processor
Some Core i5 and some Core i7 processors have two rather than four cores, and when playing 4K VP9-encoded video on YouTube, the new seventh generation i7 clocks in at 10 to 20 percent CPU usage while drawing 0.8 watts of power.
- Performance AMD Radeon Graphics Processor.
AMD Radeon Graphics go hand in hand with VR, AMD has been in the GPU industry for years and is now taking its GPU to the next level offering immersive gameplay to VR headsets such as HTC VIVE and Oculus.
Cost: 719.99 USD
SkyTech ArchAngel GTX 1050 Ti Desktop Gaming Computer PC FX-6300 3.50 GHz 6-Core, GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, Wi-Fi USB, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, White (GTX 1050 Ti Version)
SkyTech Arch Angel offers the latest technology in GPU called the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti.
For a low price, it offers some of the best hardware there is including:
- AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz / 4.1 Turbo 6-Core | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | AMD 970 Chipset Gaming Motherboard (Not Generic Motherboard)
- 8GB Gaming Memory DDR3 1866 MHz with Heat Spreader (Not Generic Memory) | 24X DVD ±RW Optical | Genuine Windows Professional 10 64-bit
- GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | 1 x DL-DVI, 1 x Display Port 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b | 9 x USB (7 X USB 2.0; 2 X USB3.0)
- Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | Free Keyboard & Mouse | 430 Watt High Performance Power Supply
- Primary hard disk is Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD
The 850 EVO uses a Samsung MGX controller (2-core) with the 120GB, 250GB, and 500GB capacities while the 1TB uses the Samsung MEX controller (3-core). Samsung has optimized and enhanced its TurboWrite technology for the 850 EVO, with random write speeds up to 1.9 times faster for the 120GB model and 1.25 times faster for the 250GB model when compared to the 840 EVO.
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Cost: 679.99 USD
CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA3400A Gaming Desktop – AMD FX-6300 Six Core 3.5GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, AMD R7 250 2GB, Windows 10 Home
This PC has over 2000 ratings on Amazon with 67 percent 5-star ratings and reviews. It isn’t “top-of-the-line” out of all gaming PCs, but for less than 600$ it is a steal and provides quality gaming experiences. It comes with all the latest hardware, sporting a hefty AMD FX 6300, and 1 TB of HDD. This gaming desktop features:
- 8 GB of RAM Size
- FX-Series Six-Core FX-6300 Processor by AMD
- with a clock-speed of 3.5GHz.
- AMD Radeon R7 GPU
- The AMD Radeon R7 series of graphics processors offers leading-edge performance and innovative technologies for gaming. It is DirectX optimized and fixed with Direct X 11.2 driver compatibility. The Radeon R7 260X is also the first card to showcase AMD’s dedicated TrueAudio tech, which is designed to enable better in-game audio for future games. The R7 260X is the high-end part of the family, along with the r9 and integrates high-quality audio technology along with graphics performance. with Radeon HD boost.
Çost: 586.99 USD
These three awesome and powerful gaming desktops are some of the most powerful in the industry. Although they aren’t high-end like Alienware and ASUS, they are powerful in their own respects, especially for the low prices. These computers are affordable, stylish, and pack one heck of a gaming experience.